SPIRO-BALL® Incentive Exerciser
SPIRO-BALL® Incentive Exerciser is a single patient use device designed to help the patient to recover normal breathing with an indicator that allows monitoring progress.
Promoting breath exercises to prevent diseases and recover normal breathing
SPIRO-BALL® Incentive Volumetric Exerciser is indicated for recovering post-operative normal breathing and for preventing respiratory diseases.
- Simple and easy to trainIntuitive flow control with a smiling face. Clear plunger going up to the maximum inspiration level. Promote the exercise with the target pointer.
- ComfortableEasy to handle and lightweight. Flexible and foldable tube with a mouthpiece. Break-resistant
- Special hygienic designGerm-proof mouthpiece holder for hygienic protection. Double particle filter for the inspiration circuit. Sealed individual pouch.
- RangeThree different models, including a paediatric model, are printed on both sides.
- TraceableCustomizable with the patient’s name and room number on the writable label. Visual indications for use in each unit with a table to record the score. Unique device identification with the lot number on the unit.
Please contact us directly via telephone or with the following form.
TEL. +34 93 817 63 00